Monday, May 19, 2014

❀May Outfit Of The Day and Outfit Tips❀


Hi everyone, I hope you are having a beautiful day!  Lately the weather near me has been gorgeous, so I have got the chance to wear some of my floral spring clothing, yay!  This outfit that I am going to show you is one of my absolute favorite!  I have some pictures, a video, outfit tips, and of course some insight on how I like to dress for beautiful days in may!

 

I hope you enjoyed the video, just the perfect outfit to go prancing in a field of flowers as I would say! 


Dress

First off I must say, this dress fits me like a glove.  It is made of a stretchable cotton material in a skater cut, sintching in at the waist and flaring out.  It cuts off a bit above my knees, has short sleeves, and has a pretty criss cross cutout in the back that you can see in the video.  Just the structure of the dress alone makes it perfect, but then with the spring floral print added on top of all that, this dress has become a staple in my wardrobe, and I am obsessed!!! Floral print is my absolute favorite for spring, it makes me really happy when I wear it, so this dress is perfect! I have worn it out to lunch, to school, to go shopping, this is basically a dress for any daily occasion! 

If this dress was still available online I would leave you the link, but sadly it is not.  I do know that I bought this dress from Pacsun, so if you want to got to the store or look for a similar dress I hope that will help!  

Tip for you

For spring I would defiantly recommend finding a dress like this; that fits YOU perfectly and has a pattern you love because it is great to have a  comfortable, easy to style, fits any occasion, dress that you can just slip on and feel beautiful whenever!



Floral Crown 

Lately I have been in love with these floral crowns for the spring, they add a pretty garden look to an outfit witch I love!  This one I am wearing is made of a wire material and has pink roses all over it, so it matches the pink flowers on the dress nicely! 

I bought this floral crown with a couple others at the store Claire's and the link to it is here, in Chloe's These are a Few of my Favorite Things


Tip for you 

Experiment with hair accessories such as floral crowns or bows, or headbands this spring.  They will add some fun into your outfits, and you can get them to fit your style too! 



Flats 

I really love these shiny nude flats that I am wearing in this outfit!  They literally go with everything and make this outfit look cute and polished!  I wear these mostly in the spring and fall with all of my skirts, dresses, jeans, and leggings.  Plus, they are super comfortable to walk around in so my feet never get blisters. 

I bought these shoes from Payless and they are the Dr. Scholl's brand, you can see them here; in Chloe's These are a Few of my Favorite Things  

Tip for you 

Find your go to shoe for the spring, whether it's a pair of sandals, flats, or wedges, a comfortable shoe that compliments your style nicely while giving off that spring vibe!



Overall this outfit expresses my spring style perfectly; girly and fun but still cute and polished.  Oh, and lots of flowers for sure! I hope you all enjoyed this post and video!  


NEW Schedule and Series 

Now, I just started a schedule for all of my blogposts since its getting closer to summer and I want to make more time to do things I love such as blogging!  So, I will be posting a Blogpost every MONDAY to go along with a video I upload on Sunday.  Then, I will be posting a lone blogpost every FRIDAY, and sometimes a Pinterest Wednesday post on WEDNESDAYs, which is a post and video on inspiration I find on Pinterest.  This would include a DIY I recreate or a hair tutorial based on a Pinterest look.  I will be creating a Pinterest board also to go along with this series, so make sure to follow me on Pinterest too, HERE and send me pins or leave me comments on what you want to see on Pinterest Wednesdays!  For my Youtube I also am starting a schedule of videos every SUNDAY and on WEDNESDAYs short videos, or Pinterest Wednesdays.  So be sure to Subscribe to me HERE, for lots of new videos!

I hope you all are as excited as I am for the new schedule and series that I am starting, so be expecting a lot more blogposts and videos in the future!  Also, I am going to be at Beautycon NYC on May 24th so tell me in the comments if you are going too, because I would love to meet any readers there! I hope you have an amazing day! 
♡Chloe










8 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous dress :) and I am really loving your youtube channel :) I subscribed a while ago and have been loving your videos :)
    have a great day

    www.shaunasharo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, you are super sweet! I am so happy you watch my videos too :)

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous Chloe! Your dress is too pretty :)
    Omnivogues

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely dress! Perfect for the summer xx

    Pink Polka Dot & Popcorn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you♡Its definitely a favorite of mine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look lovely! Really great styling with the outfits :)
    followed you! I'm over at trustinvogue.com if you want to say hello! - Hannah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Hannah :), I'll be sure to stop by!

    ReplyDelete

Pink Double Sketch Heart