Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Snowy Winter's day OOTD

Today I am going to do an outfit of the day to be worn on a snowy winter's day!  The focal point of this outfit is the sparkling cream colored sweater from Aeropostale which reminds me of snow. I am also wearing super light wash jeans from Hollister which have a winter ice coloring to them.  Of course you wear boots in the winter and I'm wearing my favorite, baby pink Uggs. To finish off the look I put on a snowflake neckless that I got as a gift and the outfit is complete!  This outfit has a winter snow like sparkle and will keep you warm and cozy on a snowy winter's day.  The items mentioned that are still   available are listed below. 



Links

Hollister Light wash Jeans

Baby pink Uggs


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pink Double Sketch Heart